Pages

All Teena

Look For it Here

31.12.10

The Forgotten One

I wish I could be with you
To hold you close in my arms
And touch your hair in the breeze
Your an angel from the heavens

Your wings just out of my reach

Yearning the chance to be with you
So lonely out here without you
Waiting to walk hand and hand with you

Is this dream to much to ask for

The thought of walking on a beach
With you only on my mind
Making love to each other forever

I wish I could tell you everything

Everything that's happened
And everything I've seen
My world to you so open
 
My heart so full of joy
Holding your hand forever
With no fears of rejection
Your everything I've dreamed 

I wish I was in your life
To wake up right beside you
Your smile is all I'll ever need
To stare at each other in silence

Your words are never needed

We both know what we're thinking
My love for you will never fade
Your my world now,please stay

I wish you could see me

Past what's on the outside
Just stare into my eyes
Promise never to leave your side

When I walk slowly toward you

What will be the first thing you think
Will you accept me for whom I am
Will you treasure me all your life!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks! :)

Take a Stand Against Violence

Stumbled upon

ALL MATERIAL IS UNDER U.S. COPYRIGHT

ALL MATERIAL IS UNDER U.S. COPYRIGHT
It's stealing if I catch you! ...And I Will!