Pages

All Teena

Look For it Here

23.12.10

Over -->B4 it began

How do I say goodbye to you
When we never really said hello?
Is it any easier to walk away from the seeds of a friendship
Never given time to root and grow?
(Grow into what – a bigger friendship? I don’t know.)

And how is it possible to miss someone
I hardly ever see?
How can I know if you were my hero,
When you rode into the sunset
Long before the credits rolled.
How can there be a formal end to something
Which had no real beginning?

I can only thank you for the rainbows you brought to my storms;
For the silver lining you stitched in my clouds.
It was refreshing to find,
In this Sea of Skepticism,
Another fish peering at the world through a prism.
So, thank you for the laughs we had
And those that might have been.
I really cannot say goodbye.
Please, always be my friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks! :)

Take a Stand Against Violence

Stumbled upon

ALL MATERIAL IS UNDER U.S. COPYRIGHT

ALL MATERIAL IS UNDER U.S. COPYRIGHT
It's stealing if I catch you! ...And I Will!