Pages

All Teena

Look For it Here

20.12.10

These Things I Need

these things I need are not hard to give
just a necessity these things I need to live

I will be everything I possibly can
in return all I ask is that you be a man

be a comfort in my hour of need
be the band aid when I bleed

absorb my tears as they fall
lend me your strength be my brick wall hold me and comfort me through the night
help me feel your presence when you're not in sight

give me your undying love let's create a place all our own
give me a family give me a home

let's be best of friends talk laugh and play
give each other advice and help put our fears away

I feed you dinner and you feed me mine
be there for me through good and bad times

just when I think it couldn't get any better
make love to me and make it last forever

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks! :)

Take a Stand Against Violence

Stumbled upon

ALL MATERIAL IS UNDER U.S. COPYRIGHT

ALL MATERIAL IS UNDER U.S. COPYRIGHT
It's stealing if I catch you! ...And I Will!