Pages

All Teena

Look For it Here

19.12.10

Intellectual Intercourse

I've invited you
to whisper
sweet nothings, everything
and whatever
is in between
your thoughts
about me
to me....

Your lips
close to
my ear
enticing
my lips
to be
near yours
but I want
to hear
of this
explicit desire
to be closer
not just
to my body
but
my heart
as well....



I melt
from verbs
sliding off
your tongue
like sweet Merengue,
Hyperbole's
reach out
and touch me
.... in the morning
like sweet dreams
after you and I
fall asleep
mid conversation

And now
the moment
I've been
anticipating
is happening

Similes
dripping like
nectar from
your taste buds
marinate
within my presence
I bathe in them
in quiet reverence
as you
massage
my eardrums
with
nouns and adjectives
that describe us as one

... I am
falling
in love
with your
lingo
the way
it penetrates
my soul
and
uplifts my spirit
leaves little
to be
desired
as I burn
internally
in a conflagration
of your dialogue

I've got
this smile
plastered
on my face
because
I know
you've got
the words
to tame
my vessel
and
I can't wait
for you
to kiss
my body
with
your passionate
sentences.....

Lyrics of
love and acceptance
which bring
this
to it's
climatic end.......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks! :)

Take a Stand Against Violence

Stumbled upon

ALL MATERIAL IS UNDER U.S. COPYRIGHT

ALL MATERIAL IS UNDER U.S. COPYRIGHT
It's stealing if I catch you! ...And I Will!