Pages

All Teena

Look For it Here

21.12.10

HIM

It’s been so long! Forever! Since I’ve felt...YOU!
Truly! Known...YOU!Looked! Upon...YOU! SMILED! Seen!
The true, reflection! Of...YOU! Within, my eyes!Reflecting...HIM!
Circled! Encompassed! Your, body! With, mine!Felt! The sweat!
Upon, your skin! Kissed! Your, loving lips!Felt! The eternal! Essence! Of...YOU!
WITHIN! It’s...ME! Always! Remembering...YOU!An eternal! IMAGE! All up in my, head!
Captured! Deep, within!Under! Lock and key!Because! It’s, been so long!
Since I’ve...Held, your hand! With, mine!Seen! The smile, upon your face! Looking, back at me!Held...YOU!
Within, my mind! Searching...YOU! Through-out!Touched! Your, tender...face! Kissed! Your, body...WILD!Wrapped!
My loving arms, around...YOU! Embracing, every...inch!Far too long! Since, I’ve...Held your body! Entwined! With mine!Felt! Your, delicate...legs! Wrapped, in mine! Feeling, every...TWIST!Held! Your love, with mine! SMILED!
From, deep, within! Embraced!The sweet! Taste! Of...HE! The flavour! Of...HIM! Enticing! ME!It’s! Never, ending! With...HIM! HE’S! Always! On my mind!Always! Can’t control! Always! Taking, hold! Of...ME!Always! Apart! Of...ME!Knowing! I will, always! Want...YOU! HIM! Forever!Always! Captured! By...HIM! HE’S! A natural thing! Exciting...ME! Nature! Doing, it’s...THING!It’s...YOU! HE! Breathing! Life! Around...ME!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks! :)

Take a Stand Against Violence

Stumbled upon

ALL MATERIAL IS UNDER U.S. COPYRIGHT

ALL MATERIAL IS UNDER U.S. COPYRIGHT
It's stealing if I catch you! ...And I Will!