Pages

All Teena

Look For it Here

31.12.10

My Words (just listen)

My words
starts when emotions begin to flow
and as I begin to speak
my heart will soon let me know.
My words
are consumed when you start to explore
and as I search my inner thoughts
my voice begins to soar.

My words
come from the heart
so please listen to what I say
as I close my eyes
I let them guide the way.
My words
can be silent and oh so still
as long as you understand
the point I'm trying to reveal.

My words
are written in many forms
and also is spoken from the heart
just listen to my words
because they are a work of art.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks! :)

Take a Stand Against Violence

Stumbled upon

ALL MATERIAL IS UNDER U.S. COPYRIGHT

ALL MATERIAL IS UNDER U.S. COPYRIGHT
It's stealing if I catch you! ...And I Will!