Pages

All Teena

Look For it Here

17.1.11

Thankful

I digress from my normal posts to a bit of free rhyme
These are the things I am thankful for in my life at this time:

I am thankful for my abusive father who made me grow strong to survive

I am thankful for that which nearly killed me so I appreciate being alive

I am thankful for being poor so I can understand my fellow man

I am thankful for having everything I could want and doing all I can

I am thankful for hearts who have given me their all

I am thankful for my losses that helped me to stand tall

I am thankful for the trials that have taught me the meaning of fidelity

I am thankful for the brothers who died that I may hold their memory 

I am thankful for my friends who have cared about me along the way

I am thankful for this morning that heralds this brand new day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks! :)

Take a Stand Against Violence

Stumbled upon

ALL MATERIAL IS UNDER U.S. COPYRIGHT

ALL MATERIAL IS UNDER U.S. COPYRIGHT
It's stealing if I catch you! ...And I Will!