Pages

All Teena

Look For it Here

15.1.11

UNanswered

I sit alone
My curtains are drawn 
The silence envelopes me
Cradles me in its loneliness
I hear a voice of reason
But I cannot listen
It speaks again
Shouts for my attention
But I do not hear
I see the light penetrate
My minds intense darkness
But cannot move towards it
It grows bright
Beckons me to notice
A beacon in my night's sea
But I turn, and let it fade

Comfort is in my blindness
Bliss in my ignorance
But I want an answer
I am at war with myself
My Jekyll ruthlessly pitted
Against my Hyde
Yes, I want an answer
But won't let myself have it
I feel alone
But won't see anyone
I am my enemy
My soul imprisoned
In its own cold body
My only true obstacle
An evil so well known
A secret so obvious

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks! :)

Take a Stand Against Violence

Stumbled upon

ALL MATERIAL IS UNDER U.S. COPYRIGHT

ALL MATERIAL IS UNDER U.S. COPYRIGHT
It's stealing if I catch you! ...And I Will!