Pages

All Teena

Look For it Here

24.1.11

He Fears Me

Clearly he feared me, or was it fear of himself. 
Untouched flesh that goosebumps covered 
From the sensation of my breath, 
upon the sultry scented neck he possessed.  
Clearly he desired me, Aspired to acquire me 
Yet, he clearly feared me, 
Perhaps he could see the duality of my personality, 
evil and good. 
Maybe his soul understood, 
My complexity He clearly feared me; 
Yet, his entire being wanted to get next to me.  
Maybe it was the passion, 
he knew I would make happen; 
or, maybe it was the way my hips would sway in seduction, 
Or, the repercussions 
Of his erections as he watched me walk.  
Perhaps it was the way I talked intellectually.  
Or, the dirty way I could twist my vocabulary; 
When my bad girl would take over so devilishly.  
Speaking in tones that made him moan and groan.  
He feared me because of the distinct possibility 
That I was the soul mate Upon which he awaits. 
For deep inside he knows, 
He is entranced with my spiritual glow that beams from the core of my soul.  
He is enticed from my burning passion that melted the ice from his heart 
or the way my lips would slightly part.  
Consumed by all of the possibilities; 
Of what could be, clearly, he wants me.  
Yet, he fears me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks! :)

Take a Stand Against Violence

Stumbled upon

ALL MATERIAL IS UNDER U.S. COPYRIGHT

ALL MATERIAL IS UNDER U.S. COPYRIGHT
It's stealing if I catch you! ...And I Will!