Pages

All Teena

Look For it Here

19.1.11

D STREETS

The streets made me want to eat, 
it made me not want to sleep 
it made me want to creep. 
The streets taught me how hustle, 
& how survive recession 
the great depression, 
the streets taught me many lessons 
and most important everyday living you should take it as a blessing.
The streets taught me how to be wise 
and always look out the corner of your eyes 
for evil is alive and always in the shadows waiting for another lost soul's demise.
The streets is ill 
and at times leave you with a chill 
this is real 
it’s nastier than a cesspool 
young girls having babies 
cops are real shady 
and crack heads are straight crazy 
and dope heads always amaze me 
for they never fall 
when they're high, up against the wall. 
Yo the streets can shape you 
make you, 
or even brake you and 
it can take you. 
Only the wise and the lucky ones make it out alive and the foolish one’s dies only the strong survives.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks! :)

Take a Stand Against Violence

Stumbled upon

ALL MATERIAL IS UNDER U.S. COPYRIGHT

ALL MATERIAL IS UNDER U.S. COPYRIGHT
It's stealing if I catch you! ...And I Will!