Pages

All Teena

Look For it Here

23.11.10

Sensual Darkness

I might take a chance and show you a side of me
My openness is sometimes misconstrued
I am often misunderstood
Don’t mistake my honesty for arrogance
I know who I am and I embrace it

My darkness is not yours for the taking
But I can show you the beauty within
I can make you see things you’ve never seen before
Feel things that exist in your unspoken dreams
There is a great deal to discover if your mind is open

Do not abuse my sincerity
You will never meet anyone more real than me
I can teach you how I see things
How I feel things

I live within a different kind of darkness
Here there are no rules
No boundaries
You are free to show who you truly are
For me it can be no other way

I could never live in shadows
Masks won’t ever cover this face
I brazenly walk though uncharted territory
I shine in the darkest of nights
Can you feel the heat radiating from my soul?

There is a sensual side to the darkness
And I know this because I own it
It flows through me like an addiction
I feel the rush and live off the ecstasy that it brings
Take my hand and let me show you

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks! :)

Take a Stand Against Violence

Stumbled upon

ALL MATERIAL IS UNDER U.S. COPYRIGHT

ALL MATERIAL IS UNDER U.S. COPYRIGHT
It's stealing if I catch you! ...And I Will!