Pages

All Teena

Look For it Here

25.11.10

s(HE) be(LIE)veD

With my undivided attention
I used to listen without fear
From negligence in return
Now I can't even hear
My taste was once sweet
Like a bee on a flower
But now my tongue is numb
and has turned sour
I used to be able to smell the breeze
During the winter, summer, fall and spring
but the days have changed because now
I can't even differentiate aroma
From Stink
When I cared
my acquaintances didn't act real
Therefore as time went by
from loving deeply with my heart
I saw everything Red
From getting absolutely no response
my senses are completely dead
My eyesight, hearing, taste, touch and smell
were once like a shooting star
Now blind, deaf, tasteless, can't smell
Because my feelings are dead, they are!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks! :)

Take a Stand Against Violence

Stumbled upon

ALL MATERIAL IS UNDER U.S. COPYRIGHT

ALL MATERIAL IS UNDER U.S. COPYRIGHT
It's stealing if I catch you! ...And I Will!