Pages

All Teena

Look For it Here

24.11.10

Freedom in Knowing

Body restrained - eyes unable to see
Fingers and mouths enveloping me
Sucking and biting, the harder the better
My body is hot, my darkness is wetter

Before I know it someone’s deep inside

I move my body and relish the ride
I haven’t a clue who this lover might be
Never felt so alive, never felt so damned free

Somewhere in the distance I hear someone screaming

This is too good to be true I just have to be dreaming
Multiple manipulations tasting and touching
Hands and fingers probing and clutching

Skillfully somebody slips in between

Raising me up as if I were a machine
Hands spreading my butt cheeks apart
Pushing in deep I jump with a start

Too much stimulation to wait any longer

The orgasmic bliss is getting much stronger
Trapped in this orgy with nowhere to run
I’m a blood thirsty tigress who now needs to come

Lost in lust and perpetual pleasure

My body is like a new found treasure
Open-mindedness can take you far
There’s a freedom in knowing just who you are

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks! :)

Take a Stand Against Violence

Stumbled upon

ALL MATERIAL IS UNDER U.S. COPYRIGHT

ALL MATERIAL IS UNDER U.S. COPYRIGHT
It's stealing if I catch you! ...And I Will!