Pages

All Teena

Look For it Here

24.11.10

My Offering

Waiting on the edge of addiction
Standing on the ledge with restriction
Part of me wants to stay
Part of me wants to run away

The darkness of my needs are returning

The part of me that bleeds is now burning
Touch me if you dare
I don’t easily scare

Help me lose control and possess me

Reach inside my soul and caress me
I know you can taste it
Would be a shame to waste it

My lust is like a siren’s call

So trust yourself and start to fall
Let go of what’s inside
Reveal all you try to hide

Put your hand against my breast

Understand you have been blessed
Between my thighs
Is where beauty lies

Waiting on the edge of addiction

Standing on the edge with conviction
I release my fears
And offer you my tears

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks! :)

Take a Stand Against Violence

Stumbled upon

ALL MATERIAL IS UNDER U.S. COPYRIGHT

ALL MATERIAL IS UNDER U.S. COPYRIGHT
It's stealing if I catch you! ...And I Will!