Pages

All Teena

Look For it Here

25.11.10

Ever SO Thankful

I sit and watch the beginning of a new day,
I come to Jesus, I begin to pray.
Every time I open my front door,
I see things to thank him for.
I thank him for the smells of spring,
And all of the beautiful things it brings.
I thank him for the blue of the sky,
And the pretty birds that fly so high.
I thank him for the grass so green,
I thank him for the gentle rains that makes the tranquil streams.
I thank him for the clean air each day,
As I stop and smell the flowers along the way.
I thank him for the Cristian life I live,
For we all know what he had to give.
As I am thanking him I see his eyes, I see his face,
For only he could create such a beautiful place.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks! :)

Take a Stand Against Violence

Stumbled upon

ALL MATERIAL IS UNDER U.S. COPYRIGHT

ALL MATERIAL IS UNDER U.S. COPYRIGHT
It's stealing if I catch you! ...And I Will!