Pages

All Teena

Look For it Here

23.11.10

I Gave You My Soul

I gave you my soul: handful of shimmering leaves from the treetop of a birch reached towards the Sun...
few rays of Moon and a few flowers of healing meadow's herbs tied by thread of the spool of magic
whose thread I follow through darkness up to the place where your soul is lonesome
brooding into the sky Forgive me because of the modest gift,
I didn't know how to become a star to lighten you glance because 
in this moment in life I learned just how to be a human, woman carried by whirlpools
of the red river which springs from the heart and again pour in it

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks! :)

Take a Stand Against Violence

Stumbled upon

ALL MATERIAL IS UNDER U.S. COPYRIGHT

ALL MATERIAL IS UNDER U.S. COPYRIGHT
It's stealing if I catch you! ...And I Will!