Pages

All Teena

Look For it Here

10.5.11

Blind Liberty

In remote areas of my mind
I travel thru time
So blind
To the innocence of my own kind
Press rewind

An the thoughts replay over and over like a repeat function
Best friend got popped in the head next to him but told the pigs he didnt see nuthing
I see sumthing


In my ppl they cant see for themselves
Like dusty history book's sitting for years on the same shelves
Earth is hell

So it gots to be a place better than this
But we sit
Round mad at each other an pissed
Rather be dismissed

As a rebel to the cause
And it wont get better till we have our own laws
I got flaws

Jus like the next man
Blueprints was destroyd now its on to the next plan
Like a bike posted on a kickstand

I dont plan to fall
Sin come's witt a price an lady liberty is blind after all

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks! :)

Take a Stand Against Violence

Stumbled upon

ALL MATERIAL IS UNDER U.S. COPYRIGHT

ALL MATERIAL IS UNDER U.S. COPYRIGHT
It's stealing if I catch you! ...And I Will!