Pages

All Teena

Look For it Here

17.5.11

Healed Hurt

I am hurt so I hurt and that is not fair to hurt the people who really do care I am tierd and in pain sometimes my heart feels slain
Sometimes my mind feels cluttered
Sometimes my spirit is like a tossed salad
Sometimes my body is like a two week old rose
My speech makes no sense

I hurt so I hurt and that is not fair because all guys are not the same and I know that there is one out there
One who will set my soul to another level of non stop flowing of a valcanoes lava
One who will make my heart pump from the outside man when God blesses me with this guy



I am hurt so I hurt now it's time to build build up my self because my life is real real and I should never settle for less build up my self because this is my final test
To prove I am more than what you think I need to stop making those same old mistakes

Yes you hurt you been hurt but look at what you write relax your shoulders and feel because God is in your sight
I hurt so I hurt but God will fix the pain the inner spirit of relaxzation is what I will gain the love of my life he will send him to me and all that I hurt and that was hurt will be laid to rest forgotten and set free

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks! :)

Take a Stand Against Violence

Stumbled upon

ALL MATERIAL IS UNDER U.S. COPYRIGHT

ALL MATERIAL IS UNDER U.S. COPYRIGHT
It's stealing if I catch you! ...And I Will!