Pages

All Teena

Look For it Here

22.2.11

Blowin My Mind

You call to me silently
Where whispers are echoes
Deep in the valley of my soul
I hear your voice
A choice that comes naturally
I lay awake and ache for your touch
Longing to be made love to
And make love to you
Hands that rub and caress
My breast and thighs
Sighs
That makes my eyes
Roll back in my head,
Feeling you in my bed
Where words are said
That
Drives me insane
And encompass my brain
You take control
and I can’t wait
Hips that gyrate,
inhales that escape
Ever Sooooo slowly,
I know you know me
Perhaps better than I know myself
Lips that curl
And passion that unfurls
Fingers that slip
In my wetness
I am breathless
As they hit my clit
And enter me slowly
Penetrating
You watching
As I am waiting
For the feel of your hands
To join in
To squeeze and tease
Oh how you please me
Baby can you feel me cumming
Yeah you do
and you stop me from running
So you hold me tighter
Waves that sweep over me
Drowning in an erotic high
And ecstasy
Biting my lips,
Deep moans, groans
To the point
That I scream out your name
Your passions untamed
And you take me there
Through pleasure and pain
Of the sweetest kind
Blowing my mind
Mmm baby,
Blowing my mind

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks! :)

Take a Stand Against Violence

Stumbled upon

ALL MATERIAL IS UNDER U.S. COPYRIGHT

ALL MATERIAL IS UNDER U.S. COPYRIGHT
It's stealing if I catch you! ...And I Will!