Pages

All Teena

Look For it Here

12.2.11

3:08am

Welcome to my world...
A world without boundaries,
without laws, with out flaws.
A world of beauty and splender,
with no consideration of color or gender.
The sun never sets here,
dark clouds never get here.
When it rains, you get warm and wet here.
Never cold, always the right temperature,
the right season, for all the right reasons,
one, because love is in the air..
Can you smell it?
A world without a care?
Temptations and relations are only between lovers,
released emotions while sensually
coastin` underneath the covers...
Where you can love freely,
love eternally, love entirely...
Anyone, or anything you please,
and no worries of famine or disease.
Only inside me this world lives, breathes,
in my mental was concieved,
and someday for it to be reality, believed.
So, come with me,
take a journey, see the sites,
as I take this new world order
of love to brand new heights...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks! :)

Take a Stand Against Violence

Stumbled upon

ALL MATERIAL IS UNDER U.S. COPYRIGHT

ALL MATERIAL IS UNDER U.S. COPYRIGHT
It's stealing if I catch you! ...And I Will!