Pages

All Teena

Look For it Here

24.2.11

Let Me Adore You

Listen...
Listen deep into my words as if you are sliding inside of me for the very first time.

And feel me...

Feel the thumping of my heart, my blood that courses through my veins for you...  All of what you are feeling inside of me right now... is what I feel for you.

Feel my skin as it warms to a temperature of boiling, the wetness of it, the trembling of it, the twitching, the reddening of it...  all of this... is because of you.
I have completely lost control of myself...

And allowing myself to feel you, feeling me up with your lust for me... giving myself to you in ways that make me weaker for you.  

Weak for your eyes to look into mine, weak to see the warming of your skin, the nervousness of your gaze into mine; trying to fight your urge to want me in this way.

Listen...

Listen to my words as if you can feel them echo from my heart to your lips with soft kisses to seal them into saying nothing, but to say everything; to say it in whispers of your wants...  to my body.

I can see all of your secrets, your desires; the fire, the love, the lust, and the wanting to touch me...  I can feel you, I can feel you just the way that you want me to feel you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks! :)

Take a Stand Against Violence

Stumbled upon

ALL MATERIAL IS UNDER U.S. COPYRIGHT

ALL MATERIAL IS UNDER U.S. COPYRIGHT
It's stealing if I catch you! ...And I Will!