Pages

All Teena

Look For it Here

4.3.11

In Writing

I can make the ordinary
Sound extraordinary
in writing
I can take a simple moment, 
freeze it, embrace it
And turn it into an unforgettable experience
in writing
I can take you on a journey with my words
Hear me, 
feel me
in writing
You're the passenger 
just relax 
and enjoy what I’m sharing with you.
in writing
I can make you see things you never noticed before
Or payed much attention to.
See the world though my eyes
The eyes of an artist
in writing 
I can transform your world with imagery, 
weaving my imagination into scenes in your mind 
and heart.
in writing
Waking up your senses, as you give your attention
I can show you romance, be your vision
in writing
I can make your heart beat faster, 
make you warm and happy 
arouse you depending on my intentions.
in writing
I could leave you hanging, 
begging for more
in writing
I’m the one in total control
in writing
I can reveal things in you kept hidden
bring out your treasures that you didn’t know existed
in writing
Making you remember things you have forgotten 
wishing for moments you haven’t gotten
in writing
That is my talent 
I share it with the world
in writing

1 comment:

Thanks! :)

Take a Stand Against Violence

Stumbled upon

ALL MATERIAL IS UNDER U.S. COPYRIGHT

ALL MATERIAL IS UNDER U.S. COPYRIGHT
It's stealing if I catch you! ...And I Will!