Pages

All Teena

Look For it Here

26.7.11

Beautifully Poetic

There it goes
tapping a my soul's window
Penetrating my emotional,
begging for release to flow
No where to go
Captively held deep within
Me vowing to never let it speak again
It, which was once my friend
Who spoke to much
revealing my secrets
Holding me in its clutch
While presumably setting me free
Poetry..........

Leaving me, uncovered and bare
telling my weaknesses and fears
for the world to see
I, an open book for all to read me
I, stood in love, there in its light
Its dance, a rhythmic trance of words
A urge I couldn't fight
Self-expression of the wrongs and rights
A paradox that consumed, as it bloomed 
invoking and choking my reality
Stealing life from me to be born
Leaving me torn, worn and scorned
an oasis of the beautiful world
I wanted it to be
filled with fantasy, serenity,
all the things I wanted to see
Poetry.......
Framed, picture-perfectly
snap shots of insanity
I, vowing to lock it away
in my mind's treasure box of memories
throwing away the key,for infinity
Yet,
There it goes, tapping at my soul's window
once again, my luminous friend
Who exposes all within me
Whose only desire is to be set free
She won't let me be
I hate her, yet I love her
Beautiful Poetry.......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks! :)

Take a Stand Against Violence

Stumbled upon

ALL MATERIAL IS UNDER U.S. COPYRIGHT

ALL MATERIAL IS UNDER U.S. COPYRIGHT
It's stealing if I catch you! ...And I Will!